Dr. Hani Jamah is a top-rated and well-respected Dentist with practice focused on Implants, Wisdom teeth and Sedation Dentistry serving patients in San Jose, San Francisco Bay area. He has received over 24 years of extensive training throughout his career in addition to attending the Advanced Graduate Post Doctoral Prosthetic Residency program at USC School of Dentistry. He earned his Mastership and Diplomat in dental implant from the International Dental Implant Association.
Dr. Jamah continuously keeps abreast of the latest advances and developments in the field of dentistry, participating in numerous postgraduate education and special training courses.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, BDS - 1997
- Registered Dental Assistant- (ROP)-2002
- USC School of Dentistry Attendee in Post Doctoral Prosthetic Residency - 2008
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, DDS - 2009
- Associate Fellowship in Laser Dentistry (WCLI) -2013
- Certified in Sinus Augmentation and Bone Jaw Surgery (Trinon College) - 2014
- Fellowship in Dental Implants (IDIA) - 2015- Oral Conscious Sedation Certified (IDIA)- 2015
- Advanced Wisdom Teeth Surgery Certified (IDIA)-2016
- Mastership in Dental Implant - 2016
- Advanced Implant Prosthetics Restoration (IDIA) -2017
- Diplomat in Dental Implants (IDIA) -2017
- Certified in PRP (IDIA) -2018
- Oral Surgery Post Graduate Invited Professor at USM. Venezuela & UNIBE. Brazil - 2019
- IV Sedation Certified – 2019
Combining Dr. Jamah's skilled expertise and compassion as well as his genuine hospitality, patients feel very at ease. He goes to great lengths and passion to make all procedures gentle and comfortable.
Aside from his work in the office, Dr. Jamah enjoys spending time with his family. He takes pleasure in helping nonprofit dental organizations and charities in disadvantaged communities, riding his motorcycle, and exploring new places to hike with his family and friends.